Registration fees (in Euros)
|Until March 31, 2022||April 1 to May 31, 2022||June 1 to August 15, 2022|
Registration Fees include:
- Access to ROTIFERA XVI main scientific programme
- Bag, congress materials and accreditation
- Welcome cocktail (Sep 04th)
- Working lunch & refreshments
- Closing dinner (Sep 09th)
- Zagreb sightseeing
- Mid-symposium excursion (Sep 07th)
- Transfer from the airport to city centre location
Accompanying Persons Registration Fees include:
- Bag and accreditation
- Daily excursions and mid symposium excursion
- Welcome cocktail
- Closing dinner
- Shared transfer from the airport to the city centre location
Online registration fee:
Online participation highlight within Special request in the Registration Form.
The registration fee for online participation in the hybrid version of the conference will be 200 euros, and includes:
- Participation in all sessions
- Oral and/or online poster presentations
- The book of abstracts
- Confirmation of attendance
All paid registration services cancelled before 1 June 2022 are 50% refundable. There will be no refunds for cancellations made after 1 June 2022. All cancellations must be done in writing to rotiferaXVI@biol.pmf.hr
All refunds will be executed after the end of the congress in September 2022.
Bank charges may be deducted.
Name changes will be charged a fee of 30,00 Eur per registration.
Special requests for the processing of the invoice should kindly be submitted in writing to the Registration Department. For the reissuing of invoices EUR 20 will be charged.
Any refunds, if due, will only be issued via bank transfer.
The Congress Committee and Technical Organizers cannot accept liability:
· For personal accidents, nor loss of or damage to private property of participants, either during or directly arising from the congress. Participants should make their own arrangements with respect to health and travel insurance.
· For all personal travel expenses and other arrangements caused by the cancellation or postponement of the Congress in any case.
Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
Croatian Ecological Society
Rooseveltov trg 6
HR-10000 Zagreb, Croatia
TEHNICAL CONFERENCE ORGANIZER:
for registration, accommodation, excursions and tours:
PRO PUTUJ d.o.o., travel agency
Address: Zapoljska 14, 10000 Zagreb,
Contact: Marina Posavec
- By Bank Transfer:
Please make drafts payable to:
|Bank Name||Zagrebačka banka d.d.|
|Adress||Trg bana Josipa Jelačića 10, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia|
|Account Holder||PRO PUTUJ d.o.o.|
Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard, or Diners
Payments made by credit/debit card are subject to 4% bank charges.
PRO PUTUJ travel uses WSPay secure online system, real time payments for credit and debit cards.
The WSPay customer and the merchant ensure secure enrollment and transfer of the tab data entered, as well as the PCI DSS certificate that WSPay has. WSPay uses 256-bit encryption SSL certificate and TLS 1.2 cryptographic protocol as the highest degree of data protection and data security.
All payments will be effected in Croatian currency. The amount your credit card account will be charged for is obtained through the conversion of the price in Euro into Croatian kuna according to the current exchange rate of the Croatian National bank. When charging your credit card, the same amount is converted into your local currency according to the exchange rate of credit card associations. As a result of this conversion there is a possibility of a slight difference from the original price stated in our web site.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION related to the Registration and Accommodation Process
1) Complete the Registration Form (includes: payment of registration fee and optional post-conference excursion).
Some obligatory fields in the Registration form can be completed with a dash if the question is note relevant. Additional details and requests can be supplied in the Special request field.
2) You will receive an email from Pro Putuj Agency with the total amount to be paid by bank transfer or card.
3) Accommodation data in the Registration Form are in the order to collect information related to the transfer and other organization use.
4) Under the Accommodation tab https://www.rotiferaxvi.biol.pmf.hr/accommodation you can find the hotels offered and make the reservation, through the Reservation Form (Dubrovnik, Westin) or email contact (Esplanade, Jadran, Astoria). We have set up a special rate for attendees that you can get by using the special code ROTIFERAXVI.
5) The pre-conference workshop „How to get nice images of Rotifers” will be held on Sunday, September 4, 2022, before the official opening of the Congress. You can apply to the workshop via abstract form.
6) For changes that differ from the registration form, you can contact us through the Contact Form/official email for Rotifera XVI.